"Busy busy city" New York City by Robin020
New York City Travel Guide: 16,030 reviews and 32,505 photos
New York City is the most famous city in the United States of America. It is also known as “the Big Apple” or “the City that never sleeps”. Having a population of 8.1 million.
New york has many things to offer the Empire State and Chrysler buildings, the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, the Bronx Zoo, Staten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Bridge and all the other world-famous attractions of the city.
The New York City Subway is operatred 24/07
The Central Park is a large public, in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. Central Park it said to be the most visited city park in the United States,
SoHo has an estimated more3 than 200 art galleries, 4 museums, full of restaurants, stores.
In Greenwich Village, you'll find all sorts of one-of-a-kind items, including jewelery, accessories,
- Pros:Good for shopping parties
- Cons:People can be rude,
Robin020's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos