"Kiev" Kiev by Robin020
Kiev Travel Guide: 1,694 reviews and 4,152 photos
Ukraine's capital Kiev a metropolis of more than three million people and a cradle of high culture such golden gate, the city boast with brilliant Baroque architecture, amazing museums
Kiev's unique and most popular attraction is the Pet?erska Lavra Monastery of the Caves, where you can see churches and mummies of monks in the underground. The main street is Hre?atik street in the city centre.
- Pros:Cheap-friendly people-can be cold in winter
- Cons:People do not speak English,you can not read the letters,
- In a nutshell:I felt been in Russia
Robin020's Related Pages
Kiev Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The golden friendly city taken hostage"
- "The City of Archangel St.Michael"
- "My incredible, mysterious and modern Kyiv"
- "My lovely native city Kyiv"
- "Grand city for admiration and good time :)"
- "My lovely city"
- "KIEV: Charm on Dnieper river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kiev
- Hotels in Kiev
- Transportation in Kiev
- Nightlife in Kiev
- Restaurants in Kiev
- Shopping in Kiev
- Warnings and Dangers in Kiev
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kiev
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos