"Nice small none-touristy city" Bratislava by Robin020
Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,029 reviews and 4,606 photos
Bratislava the capital of Slovakia Is lovely small city, you can cover and see the whole city in one day .during my stay in Vienna I thought with my friend to visit Bratislava so we asked the Shopping hotel receptionist and he told us that we can go to Bratislava for only ?10 return it took us about one hour by bus Bellagus company cost you about 10? or from Vienna Int. airport (45Min).
People are friendly However, Their English is poor. A tourist city though. We went to a nice restaurant that served Slovakian food I had Hors d?oeuvre and They served us very lush aperitif and digestif . for less than ? 12
Spending night out will cost you too little bit of money ,
one glass of wine will cost you about ?0,80 ,and good wine by the way so every thing is much cheaper than Vienna , Bratislava is the right place to get blitzed and hammered and have debauchery nights
Robin020's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos