"Nice small none-touristy city" Bratislava by Robin020
Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,038 reviews and 4,648 photos
Bratislava the capital of Slovakia Is lovely small city, you can cover and see the whole city in one day .during my stay in Vienna I thought with my friend to visit Bratislava so we asked the Shopping hotel receptionist and he told us that we can go to Bratislava for only €10 return it took us about one hour by bus Bellagus company cost you about 10€ or from Vienna Int. airport (45Min).
People are friendly However, Their English is poor. A tourist city though. We went to a nice restaurant that served Slovakian food I had Hors d’oeuvre and They served us very lush aperitif and digestif . for less than € 12
Spending night out will cost you too little bit of money ,
one glass of wine will cost you about €0,80 ,and good wine by the way so every thing is much cheaper than Vienna , Bratislava is the right place to get blitzed and hammered and have debauchery nights
Robin020's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos