"Amazing lovely city" Amsterdam by Robin020
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,466 reviews and 22,000 photos
Amsterdam, a city of canals, has only 800,000 inhabitants but has more than over a million bicycles. Riding a bicycle is the way to explore the city
Amsterdam has more than 45 museums, the highest number in the world such as Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum Anne Frank from your itinerary.
The oldest original restaurant of Amsterdam, open since 1885. When you enter this unique and monumental room, you would... more travel advice
Jenever: is the straight Dutch gin. Bols and Heineken: are the two main distillers of jenever in Holland. Bols was... more travel advice
Robin020's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos