"Turkish City with Syrian flavour" Hatay by Robin020
Hatay Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 121 photos
99% of inhabitants speak Arabic because it was Syrian territory one day. There is Airport in Antakya called Hatay airport, so you can travel by Turkish airways Amsterdam to Adana Transit in Istanbul it will cost you is less then € 300. Adana is not really special city not a lot to see, you will meet up with a lot of Kurds There where they live.
The good thing about Turkey is that you can rent Apartments and they are relatively cheaper than hotels and more comfy. the price is round 30$
If u going to drop by Turkey never take too much cash w you be on alert when you are walking or shopping from pickpockets
Robin020's Related Pages
Hatay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ancient Antioch"
- "also known as ANTAKYA ..."
- "Turkish City with Syrian flavour"
- "The Birthplace of Christianity?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hatay
- Hotels in Hatay
- Transportation in Hatay
- Nightlife in Hatay
- Restaurants in Hatay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hatay
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hatay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hatay
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos