"Maaloula" Ma`lula by Robin020
Ma`lula Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 206 photos
Maaloula located on the slopes of the mountains Qalamoun Away from Damascus, the capital, an estimated distance of 75 km north at an altitude of 1600 m above sea level, and can be reached on how the village of Sednaya or the road to Damascus - Homs.
It is the only place where a dialect of the Western branch of the Aramaic language is still spoken,There are two big monasteries in Ma`loula: Greek Catholic Mar Sarkis and Greek Orthodox Mar Thecla.
MAGDOUS Ingredients Eggplants Sweet red pepper paste Crushed walnuts Olive oil Salt Sliced garlic (optional) The... more travel advice
Robin020's Related Pages
Ma`lula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "paint me blue"
- "A Tiny and Different Town in Syria"
- "Our father in Armenic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ma`lula
- Hotels in Ma`lula
- Transportation in Ma`lula
- Restaurants in Ma`lula
- Shopping in Ma`lula
- Warnings and Dangers in Ma`lula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ma`lula
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ma`lula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ma`lula
Photos in Ma`lulaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos