"Second coastal city after Lattakia" Tartus by Robin020
Tartus Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 37 photos
Tartus is a city of Syria, situated on the Mediterranean coast and forms the southern part of the western facade of Syria and the length of its coast 90 km stretching from the Lebanese border as far south as the River Age north and Lattakia and anyone can in the city to see four islands in the Sea of the city and this The islands are (Arwad - ants - Abbas - Abu Ali), but the island is only inhabited island of Arwad and away from the city about 5 km, the city with an estimated area of 1890 km 2 and has a population of around 800,000 people.
Hosn Suleiman (Arabic حصن سليمان), a Syrian village, is found on... more travel advice
Robin020's Related Pages
Tartus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Second coastal city after Lattakia"
- "Tartus and the Coast"
- "Close to Tartus"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tartus
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tartus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartus
Photos in TartusSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Aleppo Intro, 94 reviews, 232 photos
- Damascus Intro, 58 reviews, 130 photos
- Fes Intro, 25 reviews, 104 photos
- `Afrin Intro, 55 reviews, 68 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos
- Dubai Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Toronto Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Amman Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 25 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos