"wonderful location in key west" Key West by danielgorg

Key West Travel Guide: 2,042 reviews and 4,038 photos

visitor attraction in key west

Key West city is in an island in the Florida Keyes in United State of America. It is a very pleasant place near with beaches, due to this there are many activities take place like swimming, water surfing , fishing and many more . Key West, I hear that place form my friend. When he came back then he told me to visit that place. For hotel reservation, I search by Key West hotels on internet; I found more hotels in key west which provide more discount rate at adventurous place. I go for a trip by plane at Key West International Airport. At checkout time I observe there is too much time so I decided that have a look of the city. Some guy suggests me to go by shuttle bus for Truman Annex Waterfront and there is great feel with screen, dazzling photos and spacious theater. There is newest Living Reef reveal and gallon reef aquarium. After that I go back to AirPort and pickup my bags and hire a taxi for hotel. I reach hotel at noon when I reach my room I order lunch and sleep. I wake up at evening time and visiting in the hotel for finding what adventures are there. I ask from localities which places are for visiting there and how can visit it. He suggests me to some places and also says to visit there. The next morning I took a heavy breakfast and go to outside. Firstly visit at McCoy Indigenous Park, is a rescues center where heal animals are prevents from sea birds there are Seven Mile bridge to the Dry Tortugas. And another place A Key Encounter museum in Clinton Square Market Mall, the admission is free. There is three screen movie theater named “Natural Theater” where 3 movie at a time. And other attraction is “Jungle Walk” to see the wild animals. In noon I took my lunch at El Siboney is cheap restaurant which provide foods at reasonable prices. I feel very adventurous at that time. In evening I go back to hotel. Next day I visit for fury Water Adventure to see water sports company that offers snorkeling, parasailing, skiing, kayaking many more. I get the enjoyment of kayaking and rock climbing, cruises and reef eco tour .And glass bottom boat tour at that I see the fish whales and other sea animal. After that I came back to hotel to hotel. Third day I feel too tired so I rest whole day in hotel. There is great enjoyment in the hotel also. For fourth day I go for market for shopping there are many shops in Key West. In the market I bought some clothes, pictures and other goods. And the fifth day I check out from the hotel. Such there is remarkable journey for me. If I got a chance of visiting I will definitely visit again.

• Last visit to Key West: Apr 2008
  • Intro Written Apr 20, 2009

Comments

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Key West

Have you been to Key West?

Latest Activity in Key West