"Saints, Mangoes, and Oranges" Top 5 Page for this destination Multan by Mozumbus
Multan Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 100 photos
Pakistan International Airline flies ATR between Multan and other Pakistan cities such as Karachi, Lahore and Multan... more travel advice
Muhammad Bin Qasim International Airport (MUX) situated 10 km from Multan city center very close to Multan Cantonment... more travel advice
Mozumbus' Related Pages
Multan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saints & Sinners"
- "I signed up for this?!"
- "Multan - The City of Shrines & Masoleums"
- "The City of Saints"
- "Multan have it's Own Culture & History"
- "Multan:A Historical Treasure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Multan
- Hotels in Multan
- Transportation in Multan
- Nightlife in Multan
- Restaurants in Multan
- Shopping in Multan
- Warnings and Dangers in Multan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Multan
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Multan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Multan
- Posted in Travel Negombo Forum "Re: Negombo to Kandy and back"
- Wrote a Review ATR from Pakistan International Airlines about By Air in Multan Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "ATR from Pakistan International Airlines"
- created a Multan Travel Page "Saints, Mangoes, and Oranges"
- Commented on one of besal's Multan travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Nagar Parkar Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skardu Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karachi Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Ormara Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Granada Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (28)
Latest Multan hotel reviews
- Ramada Multan
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013