"A Melting Pot in Westchester" Port Chester by LadyRVG

Port Chester Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 170 photos

Portchester is just like any other town in Westchester; it has it's good and bad sections. Port Chester has some nice parks, shopping, good food and nice waterside areas. It's location close to major highways such as I-95, 287, The Hutchinson River Parkway and the Merrit make it a popular place to stop off for food, shopping or to gas up when heading North into Connecticut or to Southern points of NY.*

I've had wonderful times in Port Chester and made many wonderful memories. Unfortunately I have seen Port Chester changing in the past year and not exactly for the good...so Chris and I have decided to move. As I get ready to leave Port Chester behind....I do it with a twinge of sadness.... since I have spent many good years here. Fortunately I still have friends in the area and we will return for some good meals and fun times. Port Chester will always have a special place in my hear and I will remember it fondly. *

Port Chester is a town of many cultures. There is Mexican, Peruvian, Argentinian, Indian, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish, BBQ, Cajun and Central American Food.

Some of my favorite places are: Los Gemelos, Rye Ridge Deli, Tarry Lodge, Ebbb Tide, Q, Euro Asian, Ferraro's, Clinos, Alba's and Inca & Gaucho.

• In a nutshell:Another Chapter in My Life....
  • Last visit to Port Chester: Jun 2010
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2010

Comments

LadyRVG Used To Live Here!

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Badges & Stats in Port Chester

Have you been to Port Chester?

Latest Activity in Port Chester