"Mohegan Sun" Uncasville by LadyRVG

Uncasville Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 438 photos

Chris and I are not big gamblers but we do enjoy visiting Mohegan Sun. Mohegan Sun has some great shopping, concerts, restaurants and lounges to enjoy. We visit Mohegan Sun frequently whether just the two of us, with friends or with my parents. Whether it's just for a day or a weekend we always have a great time. We always have a fun time whether it's just the two of us, with my parents or with friends.

Mohegan Sun has some great dinining options and fun lounges. Some of our favorite places to eat are: The Summer Shack, Margaritaville, Big Bubba's BBQ, Bobby Flay's Burger Palace, Sol Toro and Frank Pepe's Pizza. Leffingwell's is my favorite bar to sit and relax with my Christopher while enjoying a Martini. The Dubliner is another favorite of ours for their Authentic Irish Pub Atmosphere and friendly staff. Chris can enjoy a pint of Guiness while I have some white Zinfandel.

We have never had a bad experience here at Mohegan Sun. The food has always been incredibly good, the drinks are excellent and the service is very friendly.

Mohegan Sun for me is all about the Concerts and the shopping. We are fortunate to have friends that take us to incredible concerts at Mohegan Sun such as Fleetwood Mac (one of my favorites). The concerts here are incredible and the arena is a nice venue. The Wolf Den is another great spot to enjoy good music in a cabaret type atmosphere. Shopping at Mohegan Sun is a pleasure and I must admit we do alot of shoping here. Some of my favorite stores are the Coach Store, Tiffany's, Lush, Godiva and Tommy Bahama.

So go ahead and spend some of your casino winnings or your own money....it's totally possible here with all the shops.

• Pros:Our Choice of Casino in Connecticut
  • In a nutshell:Always a Fun Time with my Christopher
  • Last visit to Uncasville: Sep 2011
  • Intro Updated Sep 14, 2011

Comments

LadyRVG Visits Here Frequently!

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Badges & Stats in Uncasville

Have you been to Uncasville?

Latest Activity in Uncasville