"Just a Ferry Away" Top 5 Page for this destination Manly by LadyRVG

Manly Travel Guide: 239 reviews and 556 photos

Manly is a place I always come back to visit every trip to Sydney. Just a ferry ride away is a beautiful beach, plenty of shopping , fun pubs and restaurants and a relaxing beach vibe that I so adore.

Whether I was a lazy day at the beach, a tasty meal with an ocean view, a delicious glass of wine or a new swimsuit; Manly has it all for me in my opinion.

Being by the water has always given me a peaceful and serence feeling. Even on a crowded beach I can "zone" out and just relax watching the waves.

My Husband first brought me here in 2007; when we were just dating. He knew my love of the water and the beach would endear me to this place just as it has for him. Every visit to Manly brings a smile to my face; there is always something new to see or a new way of seeing something old.

People watching at Manly is just as big a sport as surfing in my opinion. I love to sit back and watch all the happenings from the surfers, kids frolicking on the beach and the sunbathers looking for that perfect tan. Manly has plenty of outdoor restaurants and pubs to provide that perfect people watching view while sipping a beer or glass of wine in the sun.

• Last visit to Manly: Feb 2011
  • Intro Updated Sep 26, 2012

Comments

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Badges & Stats in Manly