"Love Those Sydneysiders" Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney by LadyRVG
Sydney Travel Guide: 5,796 reviews and 13,501 photos
From the time I was a little girl I wanted to visit Sydney..... My dream of visiting Sydney came true when Christopher took me to Sydney for my Birthday in October 2007. It was a magical trip full of new adventures, sights and sounds. Some of the trip highlights were: taking a dip in the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach, seeing Koalas up close at Taronga Park, Spending a few days at Watson's Bay, Riding the ferries around the harbour, seeing Manly, Enjoying the Aquarium, wandering the Chinese Gardens, walking Hyde Park, experiencing an Opera at the Sydney Opera House on my Birthday, Eating at the Fish Market and getting a beautiful Opal ring as a birthday present.
My trip to Sydney was wonderful because I was with such an incredible man. Christopher made my Sydney dream come true and showed me everything I wanted to see in Sydney. I even met some amazing people: AussieDoug, Laura, Helen and Dennis. Doug took us exploring some of the Sydney beaches on day. We spent a few days meeting up with Laura afetr she got out of work to grab a bite to eat and some drinks. Her friends are a real hoot. Helen and Dennis came to Watson's Bay with us to explore and have a nice lunch. These wonderful people added such warm and hospitality to an already incredible trip. I am grateful for meeting them.
My second trip to Sydney was in Feb/March of 2010 for my husband's Birthday. We explored some new places and revisited some favorites. We have a fun time reconnecting with some great Aussie friends and making some new ones. The laid back and relaxed Aussie spirit is incredible and something I love about the people.
Exploring outside of the city was so much fun. Seeing the Blue Mountains and discovering some beautiful beaches was a highlight for us during this trip. My husband and I love good food and wine; and we managed to find both in abundance.
My Third visit to Sydney was packed with exploring new suburbs and beaches. We explored Cape Solander and Botany Bay. We also had a great time watching a 18 footers race with our friend Jackie. My Fourth trip to Sydney included some fun new experiences such as watching a live Cricket game (Australia vs. India) and enjoying the NSW wine festival. As always we love visiting our Sydney friends and enjoying some of our favorite Sydney sights.*
*Sydney is more than just the Opera House and Koalas. Sydney has some wonderful museums, restaurants and natural beauty. This lovely place has some of the most interesting flora, wildlife and fauna. I always found something new and intersting when I looked around whether it was an unsual flower or a strange rock formation. Sydney is an amazing and fascinating destination. You can't see it all in one trip but that is inspiration to keep coming back for more. *
- Pros:Incredible People and Sights!
- In a nutshell:My Favorite City in the World
My Husband and I chose to have breakfast at Bill's after being told they serve a great breakfast. I enjoy haveing a good... more travel advice
Our friend Jackie took my husband and I here for a nice Sunday Brunch. We were in the area to visit Symbio Wildlife Park... more travel advice
- See All Santafest
- See All Too Many Smokers Ruin this Place....
- See All Australian Beer
- See All Incredible Photography
- See All Explore Coogee
LadyRVG's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you do with your weekend?"
- "Love Those Sydneysiders"
- "Sydney - For the discerning tourist"
- "Flying down Sydney Way..."
- "The best start to any adventure Down Under"
- "City of Water and Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Transportation in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Shopping in Sydney
- Warnings and Dangers in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 124 Reviews
- 445 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 124 reviews, 445 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Turk Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 5 photos
- Newport Intro, 20 reviews, 6 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kittery Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Watsons Bay Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos