"A Proposal In Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Turk by LadyRVG

Grand Turk Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 388 photos

Grand Turk will forever be a special place to me. We arrived in Grand Turk on November 27, 2008 (Thanksgiving Day) via the Explorer of the Seas. I was so excited to see Grand Turk and couldn't wait to get on the beach. Little did I know my darling Christopher had something up his sleeve or should I say in his pocket. After a nice lunch, some shoping and a walk on the beach we headed out on a nice long pier in thhe middle of the crystal blue water. I was so engrossed in the beautiful surroundings that when I turned around ther was Chris down on one knee with a ring box in hand. After a beautiful proposal, of course I said yes as he swung me around the pier. It was such a happy and special moment. I couldn't stop looking at my beautiful engagement ring and smiling. Grand Turk will forever be linked with one of the happiest moments in my life.*

Grand Turk was a new destination for Chris and I. It is always wonderful to experience a new place together. Grand Turk was beautiful with gorgeous blue water and white sand beaches. The weather was perfect and sunny with a slight breeze. The cruise center of Grand Turk is relatively new as the island is undergoing a developmental boom. The only place to eat here is Margaritaville but there are some nice shops to browse through (the prices are not that terrific). *

I will always have happy memories of Grand Turk. The island was the perfect setting for our special day. That pier over the water and the look on Chris' face will forever be imprinted in my memory..............*

• Pros:A Beautiful Day in Paradise
  • Last visit to Grand Turk: Nov 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 22, 2009

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Badges & Stats in Grand Turk

Have you been to Grand Turk?

Latest Activity in Grand Turk