"A Special Island in My Heart" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island by LadyRVG

Providenciales Island Travel Guide: 160 reviews and 656 photos

After we got engaged in Turks & Caicos (Grand Turk) in 2008; Chris(CJG1) and I knew we wanted to go to Turks & Caicos for our honeymoon. We decicded to make Provo our honey moon spot of choice. Chris and I were married first on November 13th 2009 in New York by our dear friend and fellow Vter David (Newyorkerman). We had a second ceremony in Provo on the beach at sunset.

The beautiful tropical setting was perfect for our honeymoon with the turquoise water, white sand and incredible weather. It was a magical time that I have to say was the most incredible two weeks of my life.

Provo has become a special place for us and we have returned every again in 2010 and again in 2011 to revisit this wonderful island paradise.

Provo is a beautiful island with so many beautiful beaches. The sand is soft and sugary with a beautiful white color. The water of Turks and Caicos is a kaleidoscope of blues and greens ranging from Turquoise, Aqua, Seafoam green and Jade. We loved swimming in the beautiful water as well as taking some of our long walks down the beach. The beaches and the water are very clean and the government takes strides in protecting the beaches and the natural reefs.

Snorkeling and Scuba diving are pefect in Turks & Caicos with the natural and man made reefs. The water is crystal clear and pefect for underwater pictures. Sailing and kayaking are also great sports to see the beautiful island and enjoy the natural beauty of Provo. I especially enjoyed our sunset catamaran cruise around the island.

The jumping Phenomenon came to Provo. During one of our photo sessions we asked for some jumping pics be taken of Chris and I. I explained the Jumping Phenomenon and got a giggle and a strange laugh....I guess the world doesn't know of our Jumping Norman........They will eventually...he is everywhere jumping with the family.

• Last visit to Providenciales Island: Oct 2011
  • Intro Updated Jul 20, 2012

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Ah...the jumping pic....that was another awesome moment of our trip....one of many.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2009 at 9:10 PM

This is my favorite Honeymoon Page, hehehe...I can feel the LOVE and FRIENDSHIP, and MORE POWER to the two of you....Looooooots of Hugggggs, JumpingFamily :)

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Badges & Stats in Providenciales Island

Have you been to Providenciales Island?

Latest Activity in Providenciales Island