"A Special Island in My Heart" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island by LadyRVG
Providenciales Island Travel Guide: 168 reviews and 687 photos
After we got engaged in Turks & Caicos (Grand Turk) in 2008; Chris(CJG1) and I knew we wanted to go to Turks & Caicos for our honeymoon. We decicded to make Provo our honey moon spot of choice. Chris and I were married first on November 13th 2009 in New York by our dear friend and fellow Vter David (Newyorkerman). We had a second ceremony in Provo on the beach at sunset.
The beautiful tropical setting was perfect for our honeymoon with the turquoise water, white sand and incredible weather. It was a magical time that I have to say was the most incredible two weeks of my life.
Provo has become a special place for us and we have returned every again in 2010 and again in 2011 to revisit this wonderful island paradise.
Provo is a beautiful island with so many beautiful beaches. The sand is soft and sugary with a beautiful white color. The water of Turks and Caicos is a kaleidoscope of blues and greens ranging from Turquoise, Aqua, Seafoam green and Jade. We loved swimming in the beautiful water as well as taking some of our long walks down the beach. The beaches and the water are very clean and the government takes strides in protecting the beaches and the natural reefs.
Snorkeling and Scuba diving are pefect in Turks & Caicos with the natural and man made reefs. The water is crystal clear and pefect for underwater pictures. Sailing and kayaking are also great sports to see the beautiful island and enjoy the natural beauty of Provo. I especially enjoyed our sunset catamaran cruise around the island.
The jumping Phenomenon came to Provo. During one of our photo sessions we asked for some jumping pics be taken of Chris and I. I explained the Jumping Phenomenon and got a giggle and a strange laugh....I guess the world doesn't know of our Jumping Norman........They will eventually...he is everywhere jumping with the family.
We are not big packers so we usually travel with one large suitcase for the two of us. Hubby brings a backpack and I... more travel advice
During our Honeymoon in 2009 Chris and I enjoyed a Sunset Catamaran cruise aboard the Kitty Kat. A few friends from work... more travel advice
LadyRVG's Related Pages
Providenciales Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Island Paradise"
- "A Special Island in My Heart"
- "Island Adventures Diving"
- "Moby Dick Jr"
- "Provo - the best beaches in the world"
- "Beautiful Grace Bay Beach"
- "Perfect Caribbean Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Providenciales Island
- Hotels in Providenciales Island
- Transportation in Providenciales Island
- Nightlife in Providenciales Island
- Restaurants in Providenciales Island
- Shopping in Providenciales Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Providenciales Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Providenciales Island
- 9 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Providenciales Island
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Been to Florida? How Florida..."
- created a Providenciales Island Travelogue "Honeymoon of a Lifetime!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Honeymoon of a Lifetime!"
- Wrote a Review Packing for an Island Getaway in Providenciales Island What to Pack
- Commented on one of cjg1's Providenciales Island travel pages
Photos in Providenciales IslandSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 124 reviews, 445 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Turk Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 5 photos
- Newport Intro, 20 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kittery Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milford Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos