"Glendale is MEGA Shopping, MEGA Stadium" Glendale by jumpingwithnorman
Glendale Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 157 photos
Glendale was a sleepy little town to the northwest of Phoenix until the city decided to build a stadium for the SuperBowl! Then everybody knew where Glendale was and a shopping center was born!
- Pros:Westgate Mall
- Cons:clear demarcation between Old Glendale & New Glendale
- In a nutshell:Shopping, sports and food
Fountain Park is a wonderful place to beat the Arizona heat. They have interactive water jets that the kids (or adults)... more travel advice
If you're like me, sometimes you'll find yourself with more shopping bags than space in your baggage when it's time to... more travel advice
jumpingwithnorman's Related Pages
Glendale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glendale, SUPERBOWL 2008"
- "Glendale Arizona home of Superbowl 2008"
- "Antique Hotspot!"
- "Glendale is MEGA Shopping, MEGA Stadium"
- "Jumping in Glendale, AZ!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glendale
- Hotels in Glendale
- Transportation in Glendale
- Nightlife in Glendale
- Restaurants in Glendale
- Shopping in Glendale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendale
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Glendale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendale
Photos in GlendaleSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tuolumne Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Portugal Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- San Diego Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Mesa Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Columbia Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Homer Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Shasta Lake Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Knights Ferry Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos