"Wine country by the Sandbanks" Picton by nivu
Picton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 115 photos
Prince Edward County (known as PEC) is a growing tourist area mostly based on the emerging wineries in the county. At the time of our visit there were more than 30 wineries to visit as well as a brewery and distillery. The county also has many bed and breakfast establisments and plenty of restaurants. Also featured around the county are artisans of all sorts; glass makers, crafts, painters, etc. Not to mention the Sandbanks Provincial Park with it's beautiful beaches.
This lavender farm in Prince Edward County, to the west of Picton grows many varieties of lavender. There is also a... more travel advice
This small restaurant seems squeezed between it's neighbouring buildings so you have to keep an eye out to spot it but... more travel advice
nivu's Related Pages
Picton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prince Edward County"
- "Picton, seat of 'The County'"
- "So much Wine, So Little time"
- "Wine country by the Sandbanks"
- "An Island getaway in Ontario?"
- "Cheese & Wines closer to home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Picton
- Hotels in Picton
- Transportation in Picton
- Nightlife in Picton
- Restaurants in Picton
- Shopping in Picton
- Warnings and Dangers in Picton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Picton
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Picton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Picton
Photos in PictonSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Kingston Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Picton Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Fort Ticonderoga Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lake Placid Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.