Kolobrzeg Things to Do Tips by Janina_B. Top 5 Page for this destination
Kolobrzeg Things to Do: 9 reviews and 9 photos
In the 18th and 19th c. Kolobrzeg was a strong fortress (which was besieged by Napoleon troops in 1807).
I guess I will not be particularly original if I say that it is the sandy beach that attracts most visitors. I am no exception to the rule.
So few people come here in winter time. The port looks so much different than in summer.
It certainly deserves a closer look.
The LIGHTHOUSE (on the site of the old fort) dates back to the same period (1770).
Janina_B.'s Related Pages
Kolobrzeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KOLOBRZEG - MY HOME TOWN"
- "Kolobrzeg - Discover the Polish Baltic Coast"
- "Kolobrzeg on a hot summers day in 1994"
- "queensali's new Kolobrzeg Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kolobrzeg
- Hotels in Kolobrzeg
- Transportation in Kolobrzeg
- Nightlife in Kolobrzeg
- Restaurants in Kolobrzeg
- Warnings and Dangers in Kolobrzeg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme Hotels
- Legazpi Hotels
- Pinarbasi Hotels
- Castiglioncello Hotels
- Salsomaggiore Terme
- Mount Pocono
Badges & Stats in Kolobrzeg
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kolobrzeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kolobrzeg
Photos in KolobrzegSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Poland Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 6 travelogues
- Lodz Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 9 travelogues
- France Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 7 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monaco Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Tarragona Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Bari Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Kolobrzeg hotel reviews
- Hotel Diva Spa
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 5, 2013