"Eszter's Esztergom Page" Esztergom by Eszter
Esztergom Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 212 photos
The beautiful royal town of Esztergom is more than a thousand years old. But according to the findings of excavations, the area around the castle hill has been populated for 20,000 years!
Esztergom, the first capital of Hungary, has witnessed a great deal throughout history, had its houses and monuments destroyed many times. Nowadays it is a lovely little town in the Danube bend with lots of interesting sights to see. It is definitely worth a visit!
Eszter's Related Pages
Esztergom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Church with a Town Attached"
- "Esztergom and the Danube Bend"
- "The most historic town in Hungary"
- "Esztergom -- our last weekend in Hungary"
- "Eszter's Esztergom Page"
- "Esztergom, Hungary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esztergom
- Hotels in Esztergom
- Transportation in Esztergom
- Restaurants in Esztergom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esztergom
- 21 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Esztergom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esztergom
Photos in EsztergomSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Würzburg Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Esztergom Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Valletta Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Sydney Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Zadar Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos