Winnipeg Transportation Tips by kemisteryoso Top 5 Page for this destination
Winnipeg Transportation: 14 reviews and 7 photos
Winnipeg Transit system is a reliable one to use to get into places around the city if you don't have your own Car. Buses Number 1 to 3 are free of charge that goes around downtown or the city proper.
You have to be on the designated Bus Stops before the scheduled time of arrival. You can buy a Weekly Pass, Monthly Pass or Bus Tickets( Minimum of 10) from convenient stores. You can pay 2.40 CAD if you don't have a pass. Pay exact amount because bus drivers don't give change. You can call the telephone number written on Bus stop signs to locate your bus or visit their website and from there you can plan your trip. Just type the origin and the destination and the time you plan to leave or arrive and it will create your trip plan and just follow the instruction. There are also free brochures for every route number on convenient stores by the way.
There's also a bustxt service they are calling. Just compose a message using "times","stops", or "bus" commands then send it to 204287898 and you will receive a response in seconds.
I am a regular bus user since I am new here in Winnipeg and I went to many places here just by riding a bus. I plan my trip on their website.
This one is another option though a bit expensive for me. If you are in hurry this will be the solution. There are a number of taxi companies operating in Winnipeg and one of them is Duffy's taxi.
More Reviews (38)
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Winnipeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Winnipeg in summer is worth a vacation"
- "au coeur du continent"
- "Winnipeg, Winterpeg, The Peg"
- "Winnipeg...cold, windy, but oh... so comfortable"
- "Welcome to Winnipeg"
- "Guybert's Winnipeg page!"
- "Finding Our Roots in the Middle of Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Winnipeg
- Hotels in Winnipeg
- Transportation in Winnipeg
- Nightlife in Winnipeg
- Restaurants in Winnipeg
- Shopping in Winnipeg
- Warnings and Dangers in Winnipeg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winnipeg
- 40 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Winnipeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winnipeg
Photos in WinnipegSee All Photos (86)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (75)
- The Forks- 22 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Downtown Winnipeg- 10 Reviews, 9 Photos
- The Manitoba Museum- 5 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Wildlife & Migratory birds & Ft. Whyte Nature Centre- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- City parks- 9 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Royal Canadian Mint- 4 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Exchange District - downtown- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Winnipeg Festivals- 4 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Winnipeg Folk Festival!- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- St. Boniface- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
See All Winnipeg Things to Do