"Lapu-Lapu City" Lapu-Lapu City by kemisteryoso
Lapu-Lapu City Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 126 photos
I had a short visit to this city after my Cebu city tour, I want to see Mactan Shrine in Mactan Island which is part of Lapu-Lapu City before my flight in the evening. The second Busiest airport in the Philippines is actually in Mactan Island.
Lapu-lapu City is actually a first class city that covers most of Mactan Island where some nice beaches of Cebu are also located. The City is connected from Cebu City with 2 gigantic bridges the one is Marcelo Fernan Bridge(a political figure in Cebu city). I took photo while on a cab.
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Lapu-Lapu City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lapu-Lapu City"
- "Lapu Lapu and Cebu"
- "At work!"
- "WHERE THE BATTLE WAS WON"
- "Lapu-lapu City, Mactan Island, Province of Cebu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lapu-Lapu City
- Hotels in Lapu-Lapu City
- Transportation in Lapu-Lapu City
- Restaurants in Lapu-Lapu City
- Shopping in Lapu-Lapu City
- Warnings and Dangers in Lapu-Lapu City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lapu-Lapu City
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Lapu-Lapu City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lapu-Lapu City
Photos in Lapu-Lapu CitySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues