Bantayan Island Hotel Tips by kemisteryoso Top 5 Page for this destination
Bantayan Island Hotels: 31 reviews and 86 photos
I visited the resort because of Ogtong cave.I can tell the place is for luxury travel because it's expensive for me. The look of their accommodation and the landscape is very nice and so are the staff. The pool looks good and they have a big nice dining area. But I'm not that too impressed about their beach area.
Unique Qualities: Nice pool and with a little cave
Address: Sta' Fe
Comparison: more expensive than average
If you are looking for a nice, wide beach area at the same time affordable, Sugar beach is the right resort in Bantayan Island. I stayed at sugar beach for 2 days and 2 nights.
It lacks extravagance and not much landscape to see but it is indeed blessed with nice and widest beach in the whole of Bantayan Island. For me they have the best. Just be careful of falling coconuts because it is abundant on every corner of the Resort.
They have single and double fan room much nearer to the beach lined behind the cottages than the 4 aircon room that is located near the gate. I chose the aircon room that can accommodate up to 4 persons with its own balcony and cottage in front of each room where you can have a drink with your friends. It is few meters walk towards the beach. The price is just 1000 per night during lean season. The room is clean but the tiles of the toilet are not well-maintained and cable TV is not included. You have to bring your own toiletries because the resort won’t provide. I didn’t know that Bath towel is not included so I don’t have one with me. I requested for one and they provided. Thanks.
There is a store just right outside the gate aside from the one inside Sugar beach so things and liquor you needed are not hard to find.
One can dine at Bising’s Carinderia also inside the resort. You can fill your tummy with local dishes for only 60 pesos. Aling Bising is actually the caretaker and she’s very helpful including her entire staff. My favorite are Kinhason(a kind of clam), Bam-I(local pancit) and Humbang tiil.
They have a videoke too If you want to sing your heart out at night while drinking their 30 pesos San Miguel light or a 70 pesos Red Horse beer.
Ogtong Cave of Sta. Fe Beach club is walking distance from Sugar beach.
Unique Qualities: Widest and most beautiful beach area and cheap
Address: Sta. Fe Bantayan, Island
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (17)
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Bantayan Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1 of Cebu's tropical paradise"
- "Paradise in the Northern part of CEBU"
- "Bantayan Island: An island getaway!"
- "A peaceful paradise"
- "bantayan island - northern part of cebu"
- "Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bantayan Island
- Hotels in Bantayan Island
- Transportation in Bantayan Island
- Nightlife in Bantayan Island
- Restaurants in Bantayan Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Bantayan Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bodhi Tree
- Tanoa Apartments
- Ibis Lodz (Alpilsudspiego Ui Piotrowska Lodz 90-368 Poland)
- San Joaquin Suites Hotel
- Pirates Backpackers Fremantle
- Lighthouse Resort & Club
- Nur Beach Hotel
- Peter's House
- Dongfang Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel St Paul Riverfront
- Hotel Piroscafo
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers
- New City Garden Hotel
- Hotel Prim
Badges & Stats in Bantayan Island
- 19 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bantayan Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bantayan Island
- Posted in Travel Toronto Forum "Re: Late night arrival and public..."
- Wrote a Review fresh Seafood in town in Bantayan Island Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "fresh Seafood in town"
- updated a Bantayan Island Travel Page "1 of Cebu's tropical paradise"
- Commented on one of judayandryan's Bantayan Island travel pages
Photos in Bantayan IslandSee All Photos (64)
Read real reviews about Bantayan Island Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues