Coron Warnings Or Dangers Tips by kemisteryoso Top 5 Page for this destination

Coron Warnings and Dangers: 9 reviews and 4 photos

Hard Rock Disco

For me, it is not a good idea to spend your night on this Disco bar. Especially for tourists because of security reasons. I am exploring the town to see some good place to party and because of its proximity to Sea diver I tried this one. I am very disappointed because everything is in chaos, no mirror, bad smelling and nothing fancy insideI noticed that it is the haven of local thugs but for the sake of experience I ordered 1 bottle of San miguel light and watched everything closely around me. Some are staring at me maybe because I am the only one drinking San miguel Light and they are drinking Mucho Red horse beer maybe. Everyone is very aggressive. And 30 minutes after 2 women started fighting each other at the dance floor and their Male friends hopped in and joined the brawl. I went to the far side of the disco house immediately and watched the staff trying to pacify everyone. I called the waitress and paid my bill and I heard shouting again ad I stepped outside. Go to Subasco the newly opened Disco Bar in town instead.

• Updated Sep 18, 2010

kemisteryoso

“Think not the fear... but the adventure.”

Badges & Stats in Coron