"Pagudpud" Pagudpud by kemisteryoso
Pagudpud Travel Guide: 418 reviews and 1,134 photos
It is a town 1 and a half hours north of Laoag City and one of the most visited places in Ilocos Norte because of its nice beaches. The place is not a haven of party scenes nor of island or beach activities. This is the main destination I wanted to visit during our Vacation in the Ilocos region. We are lucky because we have a friend living in Bacarra, a town next to Laoag City that made our trip possible and easy.
The place really offers excellent beaches, breathtaking coastal drives beautiful landscapes, Mystic waterfalls, captivating sceneries etc. These things makes people visit the place.
Some other things are waterfalls of Kabigan and Saguigui, outdone, Bantay abot Caves and Timmangtang Rock, Pasaleng Bay, Maira-ira Point, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso ni Anton etc.
Pagudpud remains to be a vivid example of a true tropical paradise of Northern Philippines so have this place to your travel list.
If you are in a hurry Laoag City is one hour away by plane from Manila ( Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific ) and also serves as an international gateway with the Laoag City International Airport which receives chartered flights from China and Taiwan (Mandarin). Then Pagudpud is about 2 hours away from Laoag City either by vans or buses. And also Florida Bus Lines and RCJ has a Manila-Pagudpud route and vice-versa at Espana, Manila
- Pros:Nice Beaches.. waterfalls..
This is the beach for bummers. Not so much water activity and party life on the beach just plain relaxation and... more travel advice
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Pagudpud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weew! pagupud itetch..?!!"
- "Pagudpud - A World of It's Own"
- "Pagudpud: A Dream Destination"
- "Boracay Of The North"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagudpud
- Hotels in Pagudpud
- Transportation in Pagudpud
- Nightlife in Pagudpud
- Restaurants in Pagudpud
- Shopping in Pagudpud
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagudpud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagudpud
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Pagudpud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagudpud
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (74)
Latest Pagudpud hotel reviews