Pundaquit Restaurant Tips by kemisteryoso Top 5 Page for this destination
Pundaquit Restaurants: 3 reviews and 3 photos
There is no restaurant in the area so one can only eat on the resort and it's very expensive for me. But in San Antonio there are local restaurants lined near the Town hall. It's cheaper and you have plenty of choices.
More Reviews (6)
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Pundaquit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barangay Pundaquit"
- "Wonders of Zambalez"
- "island getaway"
- "Secret No more"
- "PUNDAQUIT, FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE"
- "Nagsasa Cove Island"
- "Pundaquit Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pundaquit
- Hotels in Pundaquit
- Transportation in Pundaquit
- Nightlife in Pundaquit
- Restaurants in Pundaquit
- Shopping in Pundaquit
- Warnings and Dangers in Pundaquit
- See All...
Explore the World
- Edmond Hotels
- Moratalla Hotels
- Santa Bárbara de Nexe Hotels
- Ain Leuh Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pundaquit
- 7 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Pundaquit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pundaquit
Photos in PundaquitSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues