Sagada Packing List Tips by kemisteryoso Top 5 Page for this destination
Sagada What to Pack: 19 reviews and 22 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Sweater, bonnets, caps, shoal, jackets because it's cold especially at night.
Miscellaneous: I think you will need some ibuprofen and some oil for massaging your leg muscles
More Reviews (30)
- See All Sumaging Cave
- See All Respect the culture
- See All Buy a Map
- See All Going back
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "Sagada High"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 31 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues