"Sta. Rosa" Santa Rosa by kemisteryoso
Santa Rosa Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Sta Rosa is a first class city in the Province of Laguna about 30 minutes drive from Muntinlupa City (Southernmost city of Metro Manila).
Because of its proximity to Metro Manila and big portion of the area are Subdivisions and Villages it becomes a suburban residential community. That is why it is the densest city in the province.
People especially families visit Sta. Rosa because it is where the Enchanted Kingdom is located. It is a local theme park and it is the grandest I think. Many also check some housing developments in the area.
Sta. Rosa can be reach through South Luzon Express Way by Buses bound to Balibago, Jeepney from Alabang Central terminal, Vans at Alabang Festival Mall and some vans with scheduled trip to Enchanted Kingdom at Park Square in Makati.
Well, as for me I visited the place because I wanted to try Enchanted Kingdom but I am not really a fan of theme parks.
It means One Spear. The customers are mostly Japanese but if you have a taste on Japanese food. Try this one. Their... more travel advice
kemisteryoso's Related Pages
Santa Rosa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Santa Rosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Rosa
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 61 reviews, 153 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 42 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winnipeg Intro, 40 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues