"A Day in Kap Dan..." Kap Dan by Vic5
Kap Dan Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Kap Dan is a tiny village on the island of Kulusuk, with a population of 332.
- Pros:A tiny, remote village cut off from the world for many months of the year.
- Cons:A tiny, remote village cut off from the world for many months of the year...!
- In a nutshell:A great introduction to Greenland, Kulusuk will make you want to visit the rest of the country.
I just like to remember the brightly coloured houses, built among the hills. It was almost toy-like and hard to... more travel advice
I think this man was providing a demonstration as part of the tour, but I'm not certain! Kayaks are still used... more travel advice
Vic5's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kap Dan
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kap Dan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kap Dan
Photos in Kap DanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Lake District National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Iceland Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Isle of Wight 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Santorini Island 7 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos