"A Daytrip To Somewhere A Bit Different!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kulusuk by Vic5
Kulusuk Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 99 photos
Kulusuk is an island on the East Coast of Greenland. Air Iceland organise day trips, which involve a 2 hour flight from Reykjavik and then about 4 hours on Kulusuk. Not long, but I just had to go once I knew it was an option!
- Pros:It's just somewhere unusual and I'm told is quite typical of traditional Greenlandic culture.
- Cons:I guess it gets rather cold in the winter!
- In a nutshell:A really interesting place to visit.
I had always wanted to see an iceberg and there were certainly lots in Kulusuk. Actually, September's probably the... more travel advice
Vic5's Related Pages
Kulusuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Kulusuk which has POPN: 300!!!!"
- "A Daytrip To Somewhere A Bit Different!"
- "Gate way to East Greenland"
- "A special place on earth"
- "In the land of Nanuq"
- "Greenland - Kusuluk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kulusuk
- Hotels in Kulusuk
- Transportation in Kulusuk
- Restaurants in Kulusuk
- Shopping in Kulusuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kulusuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kulusuk
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kulusuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kulusuk
Photos in KulusukSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Lake District National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Iceland Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Isle of Wight 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Santorini Island 7 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos