"Three love that my wife accepts" yumalation's Profile
For some unknown reason I've always loved trains. Not in technical point of view but about the routes and timetables. I made two interrail trips in middle 80's and since that I have always tried to add at least a small trip on rails too.
The older I get the more I love football. I been in FIFA and UEFA tournaments now for three times, next one will be UEFA2016 in France. The team I support plays on the 3rd highest level in Finland. Of course I also support Finnish national team though they've never managed to qualify any major tournament. I speak four languages but with the language of football I can make friends anywhere.
And between may-october home means my summer cottage. It is so hard to leave our little paradise for a trip but also it's great to get back there. I don't want to miss a single day of the sweet but short finnish summer, but sometimes man has to do some sacrifices..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Wengen Forum "Re: Places to see in and around..."
- Wrote a Review Hiking the Lauberhorn in Wengen Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hiking the Lauberhorn"
- Commented on yumalation's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Three love that my wife accepts"
- updated a Bocholt Travel Page "Bocholt - a home town for a week"
- Uploaded a Video to Salzburg
Top 5 Pages
- Traben-Trarbach Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Kokkola Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Marktschellenberg Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Wengen 1 review, 4 photos
- Bocholt Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.