"Three love that my wife accepts" yumalation's Profile

If there's a train - take it!

For some unknown reason I've always loved trains. Not in technical point of view but about the routes and timetables. I made two interrail trips in middle 80's and since that I have always tried to add at least a small trip on rails too.

I speak Football

The older I get the more I love football. I been in FIFA and UEFA tournaments now for three times, next one will be UEFA2016 in France. The team I support plays on the 3rd highest level in Finland. Of course I also support Finnish national team though they've never managed to qualify any major tournament. I speak four languages but with the language of football I can make friends anywhere.

No place like home

And between may-october home means my summer cottage. It is so hard to leave our little paradise for a trip but also it's great to get back there. I don't want to miss a single day of the sweet but short finnish summer, but sometimes man has to do some sacrifices..

• Intro Updated Jan 2, 2013

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM

My wife and I have loved riding the trains in Europe on our 2 visits in 2008 and 2012.

• yumalation's Profile Photo
      Oct 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hey, I did that part in 1987. This year I had a great week in France and Switzerland. Travelled in so many train as possible; I used 14 different "vehicles" to get from Grenoble to Murren. I visited Aiguille du Midi, Jungfraujoch and Piz Gloria, hiked down Lauberhorn downhill course. Keep on travelling!

• riorich55's Profile Photo
      Oct 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM

That sounded like a great trip!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
yumalation's Profile Photo

yumalation

“If there's a train - take it!”

Ranked Member