"President's Alpine Slide" Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone by Dymphna1
Keystone Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 55 photos
We had to do this one twice. The first time we road the chairlift to the top. Ate buffalo burgers at the top in view of Mount Rushmore. (They only take cash for the food and the burgers were small for the amount asked.) Then road the slide down. Fun!!!! One side is the slow lane. The other side is the fast lane. I took the fast lane!
Chairlift ride only (round-trip, up to the summit and back down on the chair lift):
$8.00 (6 years and under $3.00)
Slide rides (round-trip, up on the chair lift and down on the alpine slide):
$10.00 One ride
$45.00 Package of 5 rides
$70.00 Package of 10 rides
Dymphna1's Related Pages
Keystone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Convenient Keystone"
- "Mt. Rushmore, Custer and the Badlands, SD 2004"
- "Steps to Mount Rushmore"
- "President's Alpine Slide"
- "WFTR's new Keystone Page"
- "One night in Keystone"
- "Keystone Fire destroyes half of main tourist area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keystone
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Keystone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keystone
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Billings Intro, 37 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Laurel Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Pryor Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rapid City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Red Lodge Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue