"I am such a talentless geek." Top 5 Page for this destination Findlay by Dymphna1
Findlay Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 45 photos
I pay to actually be on this forum. Periodically those of use who are addicted to the forum get together. This past Spring we were in Findlay Ohio. This way we get to actually meet those we talk to on an almost daily basis. So I few to Detroit and then drove to Findlay. I was so glad I had taken a GPS with me for that drive. I was nervous about driving in Detroit at night alone as it was. But when I took a wrong turn, I was so glad to have it.
This is Neuogirl aka Nichole in the picture with me.
In the afternoon we had rented this area for a picnic. This is just a small number of the regulars who visit the site. So far I have not had my picture photoshopped in the forum - but this is not a fact I am going to point out to anyone. Those who make such noises - get in big trouble with their pictures. LOL
Dymphna1's Related Pages
Findlay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "Mazza Museum in Findlay"
- "FLAG CITY"
- "I am such a talentless geek."
- "macejd's new Findlay Page"
- "ChaoticK's Findlay Page"
- "dimbulbz's new Findlay Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Findlay
- Hotels in Findlay
- Transportation in Findlay
- Nightlife in Findlay
- Restaurants in Findlay
- Shopping in Findlay
- Warnings and Dangers in Findlay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Findlay
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Findlay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Findlay
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Billings Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Laurel Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Pryor Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rapid City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Red Lodge Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue