"City of an incorrupt" Nevers by Dymphna1
Nevers Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 69 photos
St. Bernadette lies in an open air glass coffin. She has been gone now for almost 150 years, yet the skin is still soft and pliable on her. The clothes have been changed, because they corrupted, but she does not. She gives off the odor of roses. Going to see her is an overwhelming experience.
Dymphna1's Related Pages
Nevers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Nevers, the way to Santiago de Compostella"
- "The fabrics of Nevers"
- "A pleasant half a day stay"
- "City of an incorrupt"
- "Nevers, FR"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nevers
- Hotels in Nevers
- Transportation in Nevers
- Restaurants in Nevers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nevers
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Nevers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nevers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Billings Intro, 37 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Laurel Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Pryor Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- San Diego Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rapid City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos