Dymphna1's profile photo

Dymphna1

Lee Ann Dymphna Wood Online Now
Watch how fast I can pack.

My Favorite Pages

Laurel

Travel Map

ironpony's Profile Photo
ironpony Jun 15, 2016 at 4:41 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Parking a car along the roads '. You've been a huge help.

sarahbayle Jun 8, 2016 at 10:03 AM

Thanks for your answer to '36 hours in Chicago'. I appreciate your advice.

cathymaude Jun 3, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Boise to Columbia Falls Mt'. THANKS SO MUCH THIS IS GREAT STUFF!

Maryimelda's Profile Photo
Maryimelda May 26, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Future of Intercitie Nuit trains'. You've been a huge help.

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:31 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

day-tripper-83 May 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Trail to Hidden Falls Will be Closed in 2016'. I appreciate your advice.

yusha's Profile Photo
yusha Apr 22, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'From S.Francisco(CA) to Portland(OR) by car in 30 days'. I appreciate your advice.

nikoskaps's Profile Photo
nikoskaps Apr 5, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Thanks for your answer to '3 weeks low budget solo trip around Sydney (& Melbourne) - mission (im)possible?'. I appreciate your advice.

NailseaGirl Apr 5, 2016 at 7:04 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Helicopter trip over the West Rim or South Rim'. I appreciate your advice.

paolo_t's Profile Photo
paolo_t Mar 28, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Clothes and weather'. You've been a huge help.