"Philadephia" Philadelphia by crmeers
Philadelphia Travel Guide: 2,127 reviews and 4,147 photos
This was one of my families destinations when we went to the east coast (primarily Washington D.C.). This was probably one of the cities I liked most on the trip. We stayed right in downtown. They lived up to their name 'City of Brotherly Love', as everyone there was very nice.
They have their very own Subway System, that we had to use a couple of times, which worked very smoothly. Also all of the tourist attractions are all within walking distance of each other.
While we were there we had to try their famous PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICH, which was very good.
crmeers' Related Pages
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Philly! My homebase."
- "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- "Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley"
- "City of Brotherly Love"
- "I LIKE my history with a shot and a beer!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philadelphia
- Hotels in Philadelphia
- Transportation in Philadelphia
- Nightlife in Philadelphia
- Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Shopping in Philadelphia
- Warnings and Dangers in Philadelphia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philadelphia
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Philadelphia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philadelphia
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Winnipeg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Tetouan Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Winona Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Alexandria 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Red Lodge Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Cold Spring Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 photos