"Birthday Weekend" New York City by crmeers
New York City Travel Guide: 15,726 reviews and 31,518 photos
My family and I visited New York City during Memorial Day Weekend, which also happened to land on my birthday. We did all the touristy things, going to broadway shows, visiting Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. I just love the atmosphere and the hustle and bustle of this city. It is definitely something different compared to the small towns of Minnesota that I am used to. I have of course only seen Manhattan, but we stayed with friends in Jersey City... So I have only seen a small portion of the huge metropolis.
crmeers' Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Winnipeg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Tetouan Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Winona Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Alexandria 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Red Lodge Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Cold Spring Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 photos