"Red Lodge" Red Lodge by crmeers
Red Lodge Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 59 photos
When I was at my camp in Wyoming the closest 'actual' town was Red Lodge, Montana. This is a cute town (in my mind). It is kind of in a valley so it is cool to see the town from the top. It was probably my favorite part about the camp.
It is a touristy town, so most of the people walking the streets are most likely tourists. It is a very small town as well with only 3,000 people or so. It seems like it should me double that though, maybe people drive in from the country too though.
It is basically in the middle of nowhere though.
- Pros:Everything you need in a town.
- Cons:No major city near.
- In a nutshell:Place to get away.
We all ate here as a group. It was buffet style for us at least. But they served us unlimited pizza and bread sticks,... more travel advice
crmeers' Related Pages
Red Lodge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cook City Highway"
- "Red Lodge, gateway to the Beartooth"
- "Red Lodge"
- "Red Lodge, MT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Lodge
- Hotels in Red Lodge
- Transportation in Red Lodge
- Nightlife in Red Lodge
- Restaurants in Red Lodge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Lodge
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Red Lodge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Lodge
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Winnipeg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Tetouan Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Winona Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Alexandria 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Red Lodge Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Cold Spring Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 photos