"Cold Spring......" crmeers's Profile

Living there

I have lived in the small town of Central Minnesota for basically all of my life. It is a nice place to live, but I have always wanted to see what else is out there.

Dreams

I have been obsessed with traveling for most of my childhood. It started with one of those digital globes, where you click on a country, and it tells you all about it.
I am a big fan of sites like these, and Google Earth, so you can see pictures and know all about other lands.
I view the world as my home, as I would like to go everywhere. It is to hard to decide one vacation spot.

I am majoring in Spanish, and that inspired me to travel to Latin American countries. An obsession of mine has been South America, all of It. I would like to learn Portuguese very soon too.
Buenos Aires, Argentina; Lima, Peru; Bogota, Colombia....actually all the places of South America I would like to visit.

Me

I am a Sophomore at Winona State University. I love to travel. I have been to 4 other countries. Canada, Mexico, Spain, and Morocco. I plan to go to all the different countries I possibly can though. Traveling is my ultimate passion.

• Intro Updated Dec 11, 2011

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!