"Yazd, Second Historical Inhabitant City in World" Top 5 Page for this destination Yazd by a_kaffash
Yazd Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 431 photos
Its historical Houses And Tall Wind Catchers(BAAD_GEER)
Its high population of Zorostians
Visiting The Vank Church And The museum of the church is partially open, so I have added This picture by mine to notice... more travel advice
One of the greatest places you can see in Yazd is its Jame Mosque with the enormous gate and dome and its nice... more travel advice
a_kaffash's Related Pages
Yazd Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yazd and the Towers of Silence"
- "THE PEARL OF THE DESERT"
- "Yazd, Second Historical Inhabitant City in World"
- "YAZD: The desert Jewel"
- "Yazd The Town of Ancient Zoroastrians"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yazd
- Hotels in Yazd
- Transportation in Yazd
- Nightlife in Yazd
- Restaurants in Yazd
- Shopping in Yazd
- Warnings and Dangers in Yazd
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yazd
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yazd?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yazd
- Commented on one of call_me_rhia's Yazd travel pages
- Posted in Travel Iran Forum "Re: Couple of questions about..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Moments with Arthur Upham Pope & Phyllis Ackerman"
- updated a Yazd Travel Page "Yazd, Second Historical Inhabitant City in World"
- Wrote a Review Visiting Hours of Vank Church in Yazd Tourist Traps
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yazd Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Esfahan 4 photos
- Ostan-e Gilan 1 review, 2 photos
- Hamedan Intro, 1 photo
Latest Yazd hotel reviews
- Silk Road Hotel
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013