"Xi'An" Xi'an by aukjejetty
Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,099 reviews and 3,002 photos
Xian is one of the most historically interesting cities around with an ancient "air" to it unlike any other city with the exception of Beijing. As the ancient capital of Beijing for thousands of years, there is no shortage of sites to see - mostly tombs and remnants of projects emporers of former dynasties.
Good food is at the nightmarket. Freshly made in front of your nose. You might have to move during your meal, because... more travel advice
Xi'An is another good city to explore by bike. Although public busses work well too. more travel advice
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Xi'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The echo of ancient"
- "Xian "Peaceful western part of China""
- "Shifting cities"
- "Beautiful Xi'an"
- "Xian - our stopover to see the Terracotta Army"
- "Qing Ming @Xi'an"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xi'an
- Hotels in Xi'an
- Transportation in Xi'an
- Nightlife in Xi'an
- Restaurants in Xi'an
- Shopping in Xi'an
- Warnings and Dangers in Xi'an
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xi'an
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Xi'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xi'an
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos