Cambodia Hotel Tips by aukjejetty
Cambodia Hotels: 223 reviews and 201 photos
This was my open-air accomodation in Mondulkiri
In Cambodia you have the choice of numerous luxerious hotels, and on the other hand many (and many more quicly adding) guesthouses. There is wide range of budget you need for these accomodations. Guesthouses can be as cheap as a few dollars, and hotel can be as expensive as a few hundred.
The most expensive hotels seem to be in and around Angkor, here some of the most outrageous hotels are built, especially for the wealthy visitor of Cambodia. Battambang is a place that is not counting on rich visitors, and a fancy hotel for accomodation is hard to find there, although the Teo Hotel is fancy enough for most of us (for $11-$13).
As travelling in Cambodia becomes more popular, hotels and guesthouses are starting to see the light. Even in the less travelled places like Sen Monorom and Ban Lung it is quite easy to find a good place to get your sleep at night.
More Reviews (16)
- See All New scam at Poipet!
- See All Number 73
- Hammock? Don't Forget the Net
- See All Crunchy Crickets
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 67 Reviews
- 97 Photos
- 41 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Cambodia, Majestic Temples and Horrific History"
- Posted in Travel Cambodia Forum "Re: Cambodia with a 3yr old in..."
- Wrote a Review New scam at Poipet! in Cambodia Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Illegal Logging"
- Commented on one of tabatha's Cambodia travel pages
Read real reviews about Cambodia Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos