"Royal Feeling" Vienna by aukjejetty
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,631 reviews and 19,328 photos
Never been longer in Vienna than a day. The first time I was in Vienna was in the early nineties, the last time was July 2002, when I had to spent a day because I had to wait for my connecting flight. I was flying back to Amsterdam from New York City, and since I try to get the cheapest tickets, my flights are not always the most conveniant. This time I had to wait for my transfer in Vienna for approx. 9 hours. I arrived early in the morning and took a bus to the centre to spent the day there. I didn't remember much from last time I was here, but I did remember the feeling of then. It is the feeling of Royalty, the graceful Baroque architecture is to be seen in almost every citycentre street. One of Europes beautiful capitals!
This is one of the few buildings I remember from my first trip to Vienna in the summer of 1992. The gardens especially,... more travel advice
The best way to visit Vienna's sights and discover the city on your own is by public transport; underground, trams,... more travel advice
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Photos in ViennaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos