"Great Service in Kajaani" Top 5 Page for this destination Kajaani by aukjejetty
Kajaani Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 151 photos
It was so quiet when I arrived in Kajaani on the weekend. I found it very peaceful. On Sunday I decided to go out of town a bit, and wanted to go to Paltaniemi. I asked for the buses to go there...no bus! It was Sunday! I was disappointed at first, but then I collected all my energy and took the walk up to this town about 9km away.
Late in the evening I got back in Kajaani, sooo tired! I went to bed early, and after a good sleep it was again...breakfast served to my room; what a great hospitality!
Along the Kauppakatu are all the restaurants, must be some good ones in between. I wouldn't know, because I just got... more travel advice
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Kajaani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The birth place of Finnish National Epic, Kalevala"
- "Kajaani - A historical place"
- "Great Service in Kajaani"
- "Stopover in Kajaani"
- "Between Kajaani and Paltaniemi"
- "Between the finnish woods and lakes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kajaani
- Hotels in Kajaani
- Transportation in Kajaani
- Nightlife in Kajaani
- Restaurants in Kajaani
- Shopping in Kajaani
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kajaani
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kajaani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kajaani
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos