Phumi Siem Reab Things to Do Tips by aukjejetty
Phumi Siem Reab Things to Do: 165 reviews and 342 photos
A thing to do in Siem Reap if you have time left is to visit the Crocodile Farm. We inserted it in our schedule, liked it, but were not impressed enough to remember it well.
Even though I had never seen baby crocodiles, or so many crocodiles in one place. It is just hard to compare it with the grandeur of the temples of Angkor. If you see several temples on the same day, you might forget about the crocodile farm unless you are fascinated by reptiles.
Nevertheless, it is worth a visit if you have an extra day in Siem Reap. The entrance fee is $1, even though the ticket says $2.
Directions: Siem Reap Crocodile Farm is at the south end of town on the road to Tonle Sap Lake.
Colors of Siem Reap's Market
The old market of Siem Reap is a pleasure for the lovers of markets. You can find all kinds of food here, and there is lots of things to buy and eat, from warm dishes, to deserts, to exotic fruits.
The market is very colorful and has wonderful photo-opportunities.
Directions: You can find the market in the old center of Siem Reap.
More Reviews (8)
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Angkor Wat"
- "The city behind Angkor"
- "Siem Reap - Nearest Town to Angkor"
- "IMPREXXION: SIEM REAP-ANGKOR"
- "Good morning, Siem Reap"
- "Gateway to Angkor"
- "SIEM REAP – Siam Defeated…"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phumi Siem Reab
- Hotels in Phumi Siem Reab
- Transportation in Phumi Siem Reab
- Nightlife in Phumi Siem Reab
- Restaurants in Phumi Siem Reab
- Shopping in Phumi Siem Reab
- Warnings and Dangers in Phumi Siem Reab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Siem Reab
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Phumi Siem Reab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Siem Reab
Photos in Phumi Siem ReabSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos