"A Place to Sleep" Ernakulam by aukjejetty
Ernakulam Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 14 photos
Ernakulam was for me not much more than a good place to spent the nights. Our days were spent on Fort Cochin which is easy to reach from Ernakulam and which has less accomodation not just less, but also more expensive.
Another good thing about staying in Ernakulam is that you help to protect Fort Cochin's environmental heritage.
aukjejetty's Related Pages
Ernakulam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the footprints of Marco Polo"
- "A Place to Sleep"
- "Ernakulam or Cochin, what is it?"
- "Fascinated By The Retiring Room..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ernakulam
- Hotels in Ernakulam
- Transportation in Ernakulam
- Restaurants in Ernakulam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ernakulam
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ernakulam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ernakulam
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sulkava Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos