"Not just emerald -- COLORFUL ISLES" Ireland by gkitzmil

Ireland Travel Guide: 15,734 reviews and 35,459 photos

Beautiful Ireland

I fall in love with places easily. But Ireland is particularly easy to fall in love with for me. Above is a scene from the Aran islands. Others told me the scenery there is as if from "National Geographic" magazine or some book. That is true. But most of Ireland was really nice to visit

What do you expect?

Yes, the pubs in Ireland have character -- and good beer. I don't know why Guinness tastes better in Ireland but it does to me. And you can hear traditional music in many pubs. This one is one of the great homes of Traditional Music. I ate here but hope to return sometime for a session.

DUBLIN

Dublin is a city -- with colorful pubs, drugs on some streets at night (I would not say that if I did not openly see drugs offered), and with some beautiful sights. I chose not to spend too much time there but if I had a month in Ireland I'd expore Dublin even more!!

• Last visit to Ireland: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 15, 2005

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Wonderful Ireland page...would love to visit someday. Guiness might taste different because the Irish have a secret formula, hehehe...(from the leprechauns)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Yep, Ethiopia is cool. Good tip on the Euro thing. They do that at Amsterdam airport too.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2006 at 4:32 AM

lovely little page, Greg - will you tell the secret about the off the beaten path town? Where is it and what is it's name?

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2005 at 10:40 PM

Ireland is a great country to travel ! Thank you for sharing your pictures ! They remind me of my travesl (no page built yet !)

• magor65's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2005 at 7:41 AM

Ireland has always been on my dream list ( the dream being not fulfilled yet). I like your pub presentation.

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2005 at 4:44 AM

Looks lovely!!! B&B is not so expensive and the food looks delicious. OK now the page is complete `-) with pubs!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2005 at 1:55 AM

Nice travelogue - cheers

gkitzmil

“diversity and experience are fuel for life”

Badges & Stats in Ireland

Have you been to Ireland?

Latest Activity in Ireland