"WINGS, the lake, brewpubs...and more" Buffalo by gkitzmil
Buffalo Travel Guide: 254 reviews and 456 photos
I've spent a few days in Buffalo twice this summer. I REALLY like the original Buffalo Wings at Anchor Bar and Grill (lot's of VTers have written about this place). I went there each trip. Most people, especially in a local bar or restaurant, are really nice to chat with.
I found several beers at Pearl Street Brewery to be very good (Dark Amber and Stout) but I did not care as much for the beers at the Buffalo Brew Pub which is not in the city of Buffalo but only about 10 minutes from the airport.
- Pros:friendly place, great wings
- Cons:I fear the winter
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Buffalo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buffalo, New York"
- "Buffalo and the environs"
- "Buffalo, a hidden gem"
- "Buffalo - Old & New Friends"
- "Buffalo - City of Good Neighbors"
- "Grew up in this town, left, came back and left."
- "FerdnBean's Niagara Falls Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buffalo
- Hotels in Buffalo
- Transportation in Buffalo
- Nightlife in Buffalo
- Restaurants in Buffalo
- Shopping in Buffalo
- Warnings and Dangers in Buffalo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buffalo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Buffalo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buffalo
Photos in BuffaloSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue