"Greg's Distillery Map Page" Lawrenceburg by gkitzmil
Lawrenceburg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
<font color=red size=+2>Kentucky Distillery Map</font>
<font color=green size=+.5> Lawrenceburg is home to two of the State's nine active distilleries. While Wild Turkey is most known here, that distillery is not very pretty. Just south and west of Lawrenceburg is the Four Roses distillery. Most of the bourbon distilled at this location is sent to Japan. For bourbon lovers it is a real treat to get some Four Roses single barrel bourbon (not sold in the US). This distillery is very pretty and in a scenic location. It has been owned by Seagrams but currently a sale is in progress
You can stay in nearby Frankfort or try the Holiday Inn Express which is very beautfiful in nearby Shelbyville, KY See... more travel advice
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Lawrenceburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Bluegrass State"
- "Lawrenceburg, Anderson County, Kentucky"
- "Greg's Distillery Map Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lawrenceburg
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Lawrenceburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lawrenceburg
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue