"History City" Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfort by gkitzmil
Frankfort Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 403 photos
Frankfort is dominated by the Kentucky river. It is also primarily a government town as capital of Kentucky. I've enjoyed the architecture. Mostly I've been there to tour my favorite distillery -- World Distillery of the Year several years ago
- Pros:small town with history
- Cons:small town
After a visit to two bourbon distilleries and some tasting (just sipping mind you) we did not want a wild night. But the... more travel advice
You have two choices for fine bourbon Candy. One is the historic Rebecca Ruth Candy Shop. It has been featured on the... more travel advice
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Frankfort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frankly My Dear..... it's Frankfort, KY"
- "Compromise Capitol"
- "History City"
- "Frankfort: The Capital"
- "Day Trip to Frankfort Kentucky"
- "Frankfort Kentucky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankfort
- Hotels in Frankfort
- Nightlife in Frankfort
- Restaurants in Frankfort
- Shopping in Frankfort
- Warnings and Dangers in Frankfort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frankfort
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Frankfort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankfort
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue