"Greg's Covington Page" Covington by gkitzmil
Covington Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 39 photos
This will be brief. And then I'll have to visit Covington again to add more!
Covington is just a beautiful little town with a GREAT view of Cincinnati, lovely little shops and a great place to take a walk
Plus you'll find riverboats and it is only a short drive to horse racing
- Pros:historic riverfront city
- Cons:well, it is cold in winter
- In a nutshell:Riverfront history and fun -- great view of Cincinnati
It is easy to get around Northern Kentucky, take TANK -- the Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky busses! more travel advice
This is the best value for a property overlooking the Ohio, River. Because there is a levee or floodwall many properties... more travel advice
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Covington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greg's Covington Page"
- "Jen's Covington Page"
- "Covington, Kentucky"
- "Quite little town bordering Cincinnati"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covington
- Hotels in Covington
- Transportation in Covington
- Nightlife in Covington
- Restaurants in Covington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Covington
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Covington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covington
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue